Some people actually think the Wright
Brothers perfected human flight. Around
here, we know better. Carl Howelsen
turned Steamboat into a playground, skis
into wings, and mustaches into an art
form. His adventurous spirit is our
inspiration. And Carl’s Tavern is a place for
adventurous spirits to call home. Here,
the hospitality is genuine, the beer is
cold, and the food is made from scratch.
So come as you are, make yourself at
home, and share a few of your own
legendary stories. Just don’t try to
one-up Carl; you’ll hurt yourself.
• Dinner: 7 Days a week
• Lunch: Tuesday – Sunday
• Brunch: Sunday "Football Brunch" - 9am till Noon (During Football Season)
• Happy Hour: 4 – 6pm Daily
• Kitchen Hours:
-Monday: 4pm – 10pm
-Tuesday: 11am – 10pm
-Wednesday: 11am – 10pm
-Thursday: 11am – 10 pm
-Friday: 11am – 11pm
-Saturday: 11am – 11pm
-Sunday: 9am – 9pm
• Bar Open Daily till 2am
• Live Bluegrass every Wed. from 7-10pm
• Live Music every Fri. and Sat. at 9:30pm
• Sports Packages: NFL Sun. Ticket, College GamePlan, College Hoops & NHL Center Ice
• Private Rooms available for large groups
•POWDERPOLICY:20+Inches of NewSnow = CLOSEDforLunch/Openat 3pm
Only a short walk from the gondola, your first aprè s stop should be the Gondola Pub & Grill for cheap beers and delicious ribs."
~ Skiing Magazine October 2009
Come hang with the cool kids at the GPG. The Gondola Pub & Grill has been at the base of the mountain in Gondola Square and has been locally owned and operated for over 25 years. During your winter vacation, come enjoy breakfast, lunch and Apres ski with two full bars, 9 T.V.’s and Live Music!
American style pub food, kids menu and a great Happy Hour from 3pm to 6pm. Come drink, relax and let your whole group know how deep the powder was and how much air you caught. Tasty food, great service and a fun family atmosphere will make GPG your only stop on the mountain.
McKnight’s Irish Pub & Loft is located just steps away from Steamboat Springs’ free bus transit stop at the Wildhorse Marketplace, conveniently located at the entrance of the Steamboat base area off Mt. Werner Road. Be sure to check out our happy hour specials and upcoming events! We also host private parties and special group events in our Loft.
With lively atmosphere, billiards, darts and authentic Irish dishes, McKnight’s Irish Pub & Loft is the latest and best addition to Steamboat Springs’ après ski and nightlife scene! Visit us for your favorite drink, enjoy our delicious meals and socialize with friends both old and new.
• Live Music
• Ping Pong
• Big Screen TV's
Serving lunch and dinner in an historic 106 year-old western setting.
• Lunch ~ Begins 11:30 a.m.
• Dinner ~ Begins 5:30 p.m. Bar 11:30 a.m. till close
• Smoke Free
• Live Music
• Fine Wine Selection
• 10 Beers on tap featuring
• Colorado’s Best Microbrews
• Creative dining room menu
• Pub Menu
• Children's Menu
• 60” Satellite TV and NFL Sunday ticket
• Large Groups Welcome, Please call for reservation
• Catering available
• FREE WIFI
Conveniently located between town & the mountain in the Wildhorse Marketplace, The Rusted Porch specializes in American comfort food. From signature burgers and unexpected bacon delights, to healthy salads and a great kids menu, this is the Western Socialhouse with it all.
• 12 Unique Beers on Tap
• 20oz. Real Imperial Pint
• 15 Wines by the Glass
• Large Party Specialists
• Great kids menu
• Take-out option
• Private Party & Event Opportunities
• Happy Hour: 2-6pm
• Live Music, No Cover Charge
• Family Friendly, Kids Menu Available
• Great Food, Great Portions
• Two Decks Feet Away from the Yampa River
• Happy Hour 4-6pm Buy One Get One FREE Drinks and App Specials
• Different Drink Specials Every Night
• Outdoor Dining Weather Permitting
• Full Bar Open Late
• On The Free Bus Line
Open year round 11:30am to 9pm
Happy Hour: Everyday 4-6pm Buy One Get One Drinks $1 Off Starters
Bring the family and friends to indulge your appetite at
Steamboat's most contemporary steak and seafood restaurant.
Relax by the fireplace or on the patio with cocktails.
Enjoy oysters on the half shell at Steamboat’s only raw
bar. We proudly offer the finest hand-trimmed steaks,
chops, and jet fresh seafood. Join us for festivities
before and after the Strings Music Festival and don’t
forget live Jazz every Friday night in our comfortable
lounge. Reservations accepted.
• Live Jazz on Friday & Saturday Nights
•Raw Bar & Display Kitchen
• Fireplace & Lounge
• Ample Parking
• Hand Cut Steaks & Jet Fresh Seafood
• Catering & Private Parties
• Children’s Menu
• Gluten Free & Vegetarian Menu
• Thursday is Ladies Night 7 - 9
• Enjoy the“BigGame”on our three 55” HD TVs
• Open nightly Winter&Summer5pm-Close