• Bar opens at 3pm
• Dinner nightly at 5pm
• Affordable steaks & seafood starting at $16.95
• All entreés include 20-item salad bar
• Great for large parties
• Happy Hour 3-5 pm
• Featuring fine wines
• Children’s menu available
• Saddle seats for kids
• Free smores dessert for kids
• Newly expanded dining room
• Great for private parties
• Separate checks available
Azteca has been serving the fastest and freshest Mexican
food to Steamboat locals and visitors for over 14 years.
Whether it’s a breakfast burrito on your way to the slopes,
a sit-down or take-out lunch or dinner, or appetizers and
tasty margaritas and beers during our two happy hours, we
have something for everyone.
• Super Value Weekday Lunch Buffet 11am - 2pm
• Dine In/Take Out/Delivery
• A Great Family Dining Experience
• Outdoor Seating
Beau Jo's pizza is legendary among Colorado outdoor
enthusiasts. The original restaurant, located in Idaho
Springs, Colorado opened in 1973. Sink your teeth into
Beau Jo’s signature Mountain Pies. Any leftover crust can
be covered with Steamboat mountain honey and eaten as a
dessert. Our menu also offers signature pasta dishes,
sourdough sandwiches, salads, and gluten-free pizza. Dine-
in, takeout, plus winter delivery.
We support local, regional & independent farms, fisheries & wineries that share our commitment to natural, organic, humane, sustainable & most importantly, delicious meals.
The New York Times writes, “ At Bistro C.V., one of Steamboat’s newest and most innovative restaurants, the menu emphasizes fresh, local ingredients and changes regularly; favorites include the chicken-chorizo pot pie appetizer and foie-gras topped wagyu beef burger. The carefully edited wine list concentrates on small-production wineries.
Fun, casual dining in historic downtown Steamboat Springs, Colorado. The Cantina is one of Steamboat’s oldest dining establishments and serves creative Mexican cuisine and award winning fresh squeezed margaritas for lunch and dinner daily.
The Cantina has been recognized and recommended by many trusted sources, including The New York Times, Denver’s 5280 Magazine, Honolulu’s HILuxury Magazine, Explore Steamboat Magazine and tripadvisor.com.
The highly acclaimed fresh-squeezed margaritas are made with fresh lemons and limes — no sour mix here. Signature items include tequila-fired fajitas served flaming table side; Chimi Cozumel filled with shrimp, mushrooms & spinach topped with jalapeno pesto cream sauce; Carne Asada made with tender buffalo steak; and homemade cinnamon fried ice cream.
The Cantina in Steamboat offers a children’s menu, a gluten free menu, a large variety of vegetarian options and plenty of fresh salads and soups.
Some people actually think the Wright
Brothers perfected human flight. Around
here, we know better. Carl Howelsen
turned Steamboat into a playground, skis
into wings, and mustaches into an art
form. His adventurous spirit is our
inspiration. And Carl’s Tavern is a place for
adventurous spirits to call home. Here,
the hospitality is genuine, the beer is
cold, and the food is made from scratch.
So come as you are, make yourself at
home, and share a few of your own
legendary stories. Just don’t try to
one-up Carl; you’ll hurt yourself.
• Dinner: 7 Days a week
• Lunch: Tuesday – Sunday
• Brunch: Sunday "Football Brunch" - 9am till Noon (During Football Season)
• Happy Hour: 4 – 6pm Daily
• Kitchen Hours:
-Monday: 4pm – 10pm
-Tuesday: 11am – 10pm
-Wednesday: 11am – 10pm
-Thursday: 11am – 10 pm
-Friday: 11am – 11pm
-Saturday: 11am – 11pm
-Sunday: 9am – 9pm
• Bar Open Daily till 2am
• Live Bluegrass every Wed. from 7-10pm
• Live Music every Fri. and Sat. at 9:30pm
• Sports Packages: NFL Sun. Ticket, College GamePlan, College Hoops & NHL Center Ice
• Private Rooms available for large groups
•POWDERPOLICY:20+Inches of NewSnow = CLOSEDforLunch/Openat 3pm
Serving Steamboat for over 25 years, whether you are trying to feed a hungry family or simply looking for a casual place to gather with friends and unwind. We have family sized pizzas, which are a great way to affordably please the group as well as fresh pastas, sandwiches, and salads. Grab the gang and head to Cugino’s. Or, if you prefer, you can use our friendly delivery service.
• Open 7 days a week 11 am–close.
• Happy Hour daily 2pm-6pm.
• Full Bar
• Serving the Best Italian Food in Steamboat for 30 years
• Specializing in Southern Italian Cuisine
• Full Service Catering
• Private Parties Welcome
HAPPY HOUR 4-6PM
LATE NIGHT BAR MENU 10PM-12AM
ALWAYS FAMILY FRIENDLY
Created by the laRoche family, e3 is Steamboat’s newest dining experience. Located on the beautiful Yampa River in an amazing setting — downtown Steamboat Springs. E3 features the best seasonal, all-natural products available. Enjoy daily specials, fresh fish 24 hours sea-to- table, amazing desserts from our pastry chef, wild game cooked to perfection and, of course, our steaks and chops. Our “ranch-to-table concept “ starts with cattle being raised humanly, in an all-natural environment. We own our ranch, making this truly a family business. Our steaks and chops are cut daily in house and prepared the only way we know how: to perfection. Our steaks are cooked using an overfired char broiler that will leave you wanting more. Our menus change frequently, allowing us to provide only the best, all natural meals to our guests. Vegetarian — no problem; gluten-free — no problem. Our chef will create a memorable experience for any dietary need.
Dine “in the kitchen” at our chefs table — reservations required
Dinner reservations recommended and can be made at www.E3chophouse.com.
Welcome to Johnny b. good’s Diner. Welcome back to america’s favorite decade. When great food at
great prices meant great people and great times. We hope
you’ll enjoy your visit and come back soon. Take a trip back with us.Welcome to the fifties with a twist.
The Diemers, Proprietors
• Open 7am to 9pm
• Serving Breakfast until 2pm & Lunch & Dinner one of a kind in Steamboat
• Affordable...again great for
• Special meal deals that run
year-round (Early Bird Breakfast
& Burger of the Day)
• Soda Fountain
• Steamboat’s Favorite
Milk Shakes and Malts
• Full Bar and Adult Milk Shakes
• Kid’s Menu
ALL OF OUR MEALS ARE SKILLFULLY PREPARED BY OUR CREW OF TALENTED CHEFS.
• Open daily at 4pm for dinner.
• Steamboat’s best happy hour.
• Enjoy fresh, hand-crafted beers
• Home of local’s favorite “Alpenglow Ale”
• Full bar & extensive wine list
• Creative vegetarian selections
• Enjoy our beautiful patio
• Reservations welcome
• Gluten free menu
• Kids menu
Steamboat's Italian Hot Spot! Fine wine, flavorful family recipes, and friendly service
in a lively atmosphere. Winner of the 2001 Wine Spectator
Award of Excellence and featured in Food and Wine
Magazine’s “Best Ski Town Restaurants.” Pasta, hand tossed
pizza, salmon and steak-all prepared in the lively open
kitchen. End the experience with any of our irresistible
house-made desserts. Always delicious, always fun, always
a great choice. A local’s year-round favorite.
• Open for dinner nightly at 4:30 p.m.
• Lunch - Summer Only
As our guest we want you to feel welcomed as if you were a part of our family. We strive for warm, attentive service that's not formal or stuffy. Mazzola's is a place to be yourself. Dress down, eat big, talk loud and break a few rules.
• From scratch kitchen
• Only highest quality al-natural ingredients
• Late night food and full bar
Serving lunch and dinner in an historic 106 year-old western setting.
• Lunch ~ Begins 11:30 a.m.
• Dinner ~ Begins 5:30 p.m. Bar 11:30 a.m. till close
• Smoke Free
• Live Music
• Fine Wine Selection
• 10 Beers on tap featuring
• Colorado’s Best Microbrews
• Creative dining room menu
• Pub Menu
• Children's Menu
• 60” Satellite TV and NFL Sunday ticket
• Large Groups Welcome, Please call for reservation
• Catering available
• FREE WIFI
• opens at 5:00pm
• Family owned Since 1990
• All Desserts Homemade
• Extensive Wine Selection,Domestic and Imported
• Nightly chef’s Specials
• Children’s Menu!
• Entire menu available for carry out
• Private Room available
• Four course Wine Dinner available
Happy Hour: 5-6 pm nightly, 1/2 price drinks and appetizers.
Good things come in threes at The Rio: legendary
margaritas, seriously good Mexican food, and great fun.
Memorably good times start here in the heart of our
downtown Steamboat Springs with lunch, dinner, and daily
happy hour specials. Plus, you can come refresh your
spirit on our rooftop patio.
• Open daily 11am-10pm.
• Rooftop Patio
• Daily Lunch Specials
• Wicked Happy Hours
• To-Go Available
• On the Bus line
• World Famous Rio Margarita
Happy Hour: $2 drafts, $5 margaritas, $2 steak and chicken
Taco’s, $3 Mahi and smoked chicken Taco’s, $5 Queso and Quac salads.
At Sambi Canton we’re committed to providing you with an exceptional dining experience every time you walk through our doors. Each dish on our menu is prepared to order using the freshest and highest quality ingredients. Sambi Canton provides a unique environment combining influences of Oriental and American cultures. Most importantly, Sambi Canton provides guests the convenience of tasting different types of Asian food without having to travel outside of Steamboat Springs. Unlike Japanese food, Thai food further suits the taste for most Americans with it’s sweet and spicy special ingredients.
Sambi Canton creates a stylish, comfortable, upbeat dining experience for our guests. Sambi Canton aspires to treat everyone as though they are one of us, and for them to go home with great satisfaction. Just as we named our restaurant“Sambi”(meaning“praise”in Japanese) and Canton’s been serving Steamboat since 1983, it’s our way to thank and praise Steamboat for giving us the opportunity to serve the community.
• Sake • Sake Martinis • Beer • Wine
• Seasonal Patio Seating
• Lunch Specials
• Delivery and To Go Order Available
• Delivery Fee $5 (min. order $30)
• Lunch is Mon. - Fri. 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
• Open Nightly for Dinner
- Sun. - Thur. 5:00 - 9:30 pm
- Fri. & Sat. 5:00 - 10:00 pm
• Delivery 5:00 - 9:00 pm
Steamboat Meat and Seafood Co. serves lunch and offers fresh and frozen seafood, meats, gourmet Sausages, homemade pasta’s and a wide variety of other items. Catering for all occasions. Chef prepared easy meals to go.
• Fresh Meats
• USDA Prime & Choice Beef Local Lamb & Beef
• Fresh Colorado Pork & Veal Organic & Free Range Chicken Famous Housemade jerky
• Fresh Seafood Your Sushi Headquarters Clams
• Shrimp SashimiTuna&Seabass Live Lobsters
• King Crab
• Wild King Salmon & Halibut
• Catering for all Occasions
• Party Trays
• Inquire about our in-house Chef preparing your special in-house meal
Authentic ‘Ring of Fire’ Pacific Rim Cuisine ranging from the Indonesian Islands, Singapore, Thailand to Japan. We offer take-out and delivery as well as special ‘Reservation Only’ dining for an intimate dining experience. Most dishes come in traditional spicy levels of 1-5 so take it as hot or not as you want! Catering and Sushi Chefs available for private parties.
• Live Music, No Cover Charge
• Family Friendly, Kids Menu Available
• Great Food, Great Portions
• Two Decks Feet Away from the Yampa River
• Happy Hour 4-6pm Buy One Get One FREE Drinks and App Specials
• Different Drink Specials Every Night
• Outdoor Dining Weather Permitting
• Full Bar Open Late
• On The Free Bus Line
Open year round 11:30am to 9pm
Happy Hour: Everyday 4-6pm Buy One Get One Drinks $1 Off Starters
The Tap House is Steamboat’s sports grill, featuring
affordable family dining. Select from 21 beers on tap and
watch your favorite team play on more than 50 HD TVs. Enjoy
our NTN Trivia, foosball, and video games for kids of all
ages. Full carryout menu, 33¢ Wing Tuesday and daily happy hour 3-6pm Located in the heart of downtown.